Efi Kleiner brings over 30 years’ experience across various sectors, from small-medium to large organisations. Efi is a result driven professional with a proven record in implementing change and leadership and a passion in development and execution of strategies that drive businesses to generate maximum return and achieve their outmost potential. Efi possess creative thinking and thrives on making the impossible possible.
We are located in Sydney and Launceston and provide our clients with bespoke services and advice, helping them achieve their personal and business goals.
We endeavour to provide superior client service and build long-term client relationship built on genuine understanding and trust.
We believe in more personalised, dedicated and proactive approach throughout the year supporting our clients’ aspirations.
Efi has a number of qualifications including:
- Master of Business Administration (Executive), RMIT University
- Bachelor of Business, Financial Planning, RMIT University
- Diploma in Management, ACWA
- Diploma in Accountancy, Heshev College
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management, Sydney Business